The Alliance for Sustainable Development Goals (A‧SDGs) has been established to provide an IT and resource sharing platform to foster Taiwan’s sustainable development, and as a common effort across diverse fields of endeavor and among concerned stakeholders including corporations, government entities, academia and research, and non-governmental organizations to achieve the Sustainable Development Goals.
- Industry, government agencies, academia and research institutions, and NGO/NPO leading the entire populace toward achieving the SDGs.
- Establishing joint corporate sustainability awareness for efficacious in enhancing brand’s value.
- Offering matchmaking for green business opportunities and maximal platform efficacy.
- Strengthening comprehensive competitiveness, while pursuing common bonds to penetrate global markets.
- Enhancing the populace’s awareness of sustainable development.
- Uniting of all stakeholders, to endeavor for all walks of life’s cooperation.
- Realizing university sustainable development and promotion sustainability education.
- Assisting in improving sustainable development capabilities and establishing partnership.
- Continue advancing the sustainability movement, while fostering all stakeholder for cooperation and services provision.